(This article originally appeared on Buick.com)
Partners with fitness expert for exclusive health and wellness video series
DETROIT – Buick today announced a collaboration with fitness expert Tracy Anderson to celebrate the newBuick Cascada, a thoughtfully-designed luxury convertible, perfect for top-down weather. The two have produced an exclusive video guide with tips on achieving a summer state of mind behind the wheel of a Buick.
Creator of the wildly successful Tracy Anderson Method, Anderson trains some of the world’s biggest stars, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Lopez. Her wellness tips for Buick, inspired by the sleek and athletic look of the Cascada convertible, will cover five key areas of summer – Skin, Songs, Sweat, Style and Snacks.
“The road to getting fit and healthy for summer starts by taking the right lifestyle steps now,” said Anderson. “The tips Buick and I have developed are so easy to follow, and we hope they will inspire people to take better care of themselves this summer – and beyond.”
“There’s a cultural movement around taking better care of ourselves in both mind and body,” said Molly Peck, director of Buick Marketing. “Working with Tracy Anderson to create the videos celebrates Buick’s values of vitality and well-being.”
Each Buick feature is thoughtfully included, such as the whisper-quiet interior that gives drivers a sense of peace; and the active safety features for enhanced awareness on the road.
Here’s how Buick is preparing for summer using Tracy’s five key areas of summer:
- Skin: Just as your body needs sunscreen to block harmful UV rays, Buick has designed the all-new 2016Buick Cascada convertible with leather-appointed seats with UV-reflective materials for sunny days of top-down driving.
- Songs: The Buick Enclave offers 4G LTE connectivity, the most current and fastest mobile data network, giving passengers the option to connect and download their favorite summer tunes on the way to the beach or the gym.
- Sweat: Similar to the recommendation of walking 10,000 steps a day to enhance your quality of life, Buick engineers tested various features on the all-new Buick Envision 10,000 times to ensure the vehicle stands up to daily wear-and-tear for its entire life.
- Style: The Buick Encore provides a compact riding experience designed with flexible interior seating and rooftop rails that accommodate bikes or kayaks for plenty of outdoor adventures.
- Snacks: With the help of thinner, yet stronger, press-hardened materials used in the structure, the all-new 2017 Buick LaCrosse has dropped nearly 300 pounds from previous models.
For more information on the Cascada and Tracy Anderson’s guide to a Summer State of Mind, Click Here.