I know we all think that we are the best drivers on the planet, that we never make a mistake, that it’s always the other guy’s fault; but let’s be honest, we can be as bad as the worst driver on his worst day. We all get a little too comfortable behind the wheel sometimes, so I’ve listed a few types of terrible drivers I tend to see on the road. Which one are you?
(1) The Time Waster – You know this guy. You’re waiting to make a right turn and he’s coming down the street and instead of using his blinker to let you know he’s turning before you – you sit there and waste time not knowing what he’s going to do.
(2) Traffic Weavers – Why bother with all the lane changes when you’re only gaining one or two car lengths. You’re cutting people off and making us very irritated. I think it’s funny when someone is driving behind you and they think they can get ahead of you so they change lanes to get around you but get stuck behind someone going slower than you. I laugh so hard at this.
(3) Light Turns Green And Nothing – HELLOOOOO GOOOO!!!
(4) The No Reason Passer – If you’re going to pass me then you better not start driving slower than I am. What’s the point of that?
(5) I’m Officially Blind – Ok, I got it Mr. I Drive the Tallest Truck I Can. You win. I have been clinically blinded by your headlights. I give up.
(6) The Snail / The Bullet – I think this pretty much sums it up, ”Have you ever noticed that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” – George Carlin
(7) Widespread Panic – Ok look, I’ve given you plenty of room to get over in front of me, what are you so afraid of? I’ve seen hamsters be more aggressive.
(8) Oh Will You Look At That – Was it imperative that you take a quick few second look at that poor guy being pulled over by the police. You’ve backed up traffic for miles. Eyes forward FOCUS!
(9) The Permanent Blinker – You must be a real treat. You’ve just given more than one person on the road a complete psychotic breakdown as they are driving. Way to go!
(10) The Ones That Enter The Parking Lot – And then proceed to drive at the pace of a turtle. It’s ok to go faster than 2 mph. Trust me.
Although terrible driving may seem inevitable…RESIST!!! DON’T BE THAT GUY!